ENTREPRENEURIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITY! Our small animal practice in the Seattle Metro Area is seeking a Multi-Site Managing Veterinarian to join our team.
We are a fun, fast-paced clinic dedicated to providing high quality veterinary care to small animals. We have a highly trained team of veterinary technicians and assistants which support our medical staff in providing the best medical, surgical and dental care to our patients. Our established leadership encourages growth and fosters a supportive learning environment for both new graduates and seasoned DVMs. We are seeking to add a full-time Multi-Site Managing Veterinarian at to work within a few of our Seattle Metro Area sites. We offer a flexible schedule, full benefits package, above average base salary, as well as production-based pay. Come join our team and see what the Value Pet experience is all about!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Digital radiology
- Digital dental radiology
- In-house labs, as well as IDEXX referral labs
- We work with Dr. Jeff Mayo, a board certified canine and feline specialist who performs orthopedic surgeries at our location
- Paper lite clinic
- Surgical suite and large treatment area
- 4 licensed veterinary technicians
About Seattle, WA:
Seattle is the proud home of the 2013 Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks! We have more than 25 parks and trails to explore throughout the city. Nearby activities in South King County include Emerald Downs, Wild Waves Theme Park, and the Museum of Flight. From hiking the rugged Cascade Mountains to swimming with dolphins in the Puget Sound, there are endless activities in Washington State!
The Managing Doctor is responsible for providing medical leadership for the hospital, managing associate veterinarians, and assuring regulatory compliance relating to the practice of veterinary medicine. The Managing Doctor is also responsible for creating an environment of teamwork in which quality medicine and exceptional client service are delivered.
In partnership with the Hospital Manager, the Managing Doctor is responsible for the financial performance and general operations of the hospital under the guidance of Divisional Leadership. In addition, the Hospital Manager and Managing Doctor are responsible for cultivating a supportive and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Advancing Medical Care
- Oversees surgical and medical cases for all doctors, ensuring positive outcomes, accurate estimates, and client communication and education.
- Answers client questions and concerns regarding medical and surgical procedures.
- Provides oversight and direction of medical standards, quality of care and inventory.
- Establishes medical protocols.
- Oversees transfer of medical cases from doctor to doctor.
- Minimizes waste and controls costs relating to medical supplies, surgical instruments, and drug inventories